Our client is a pioneer of super-fast delivery and was the first to introduce the world to 10 minute groceries. In the last year they have been expanding right across Europe and the United States. They are innovative, fast, and fun.
Their story is a rocket ship of growth. Don’t believe it? They entered the Netherlands in May 2021 and now have over 2500 employees across the country – joining them is truly a ride like no other.
The People Team are looking to hire yet more talented experts to join the rocket ship in their new beautiful Amsterdam HQ (on the Keizersgracht). This is your chance to be a disruptor, a builder, and a creator. Is everything perfect? Not even close. It’s hard work building something from scratch. Are they having fun making things better? Every. Single. Day.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic People Services Associate to come on board and really build the employee experience for their field teams. Are you excited by the idea of an adventure? Then this could be for you!
What will you do?
Working within the team of People Services specialists, you will…
- Take over from the recruitment & onboarding team once new field employees (riders) start, to be their first point of contact for every moment of their employee lifecycle thereafter;
- Partner with key stakeholders and store managers to deliver HR services in line with the needs and priorities of the business;
- Coach store managers and employees on organisational practices, processes, policies, procedures, competencies and values;
- Support and coach the Store Managers in dealing with employee relations topics, such as disciplinaries, grievances and disputes;
- Help the payroll team manage documentation for current and new hires, including contract registration and personal information, striving as one team for high accuracy;
- Deliver people projects that will embed the culture, people processes, and build people manager capabilities across the field teams;
- Work with the Health & Wellbeing Specialist to drive wellbeing initiatives in the field and reduce sickness absence levels;
- Develop field communications campaigns to build awareness of important people topics and benefits;
- Collate and analyse data and statistics for trends, including but not limited to, employment records, payroll outputs, personnel turnover, compensation and benefits etc.;
- Represent the People Team, and all the values of the organisation, in everything you do.
- A self-starter with a love of finding solutions and dealing with high levels of complexity;
- Calm under pressure, with experience in hyper fast-paced environments and ideally large field teams (e.g. drivers, technicians, etc);
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience;
- Comfort in balancing the need for clarity with the need for empathy – they are a people business and treat their employees with respect at every turn;
- Quick thinking and quick acting. At Getir, done is better than perfect;
- Effective communication skills, ideally in both Dutch and English;
- A good sense of humour? Perfect! Fun is treated very seriously!
- Once in a life time opportunity to build something special;
- Competitive salary and pension plan;
- Discounted OneFit membership;
- Stunning office on the Amsterdam canal ring;
- Regular team events and plenty of social connects.
- Our client knows that you have a life outside of work, and they want to do their part to make sure your work-life balance is healthy and happy;
- No one likes to be stagnant in their career, so they make sure you can continue to grow through professional development opportunities. They really mean it when they say that upward and sideways mobility are some of their favourite terms;
- The last year and a half have changed the way people work. This is why our client offers the flexibility of hybrid work from home and a few days a week at the office.
Questions or curious for more information?
Please reach out to Henrie Verbunt.