Our client is is a global market leader for logistic automation.
As a change manager you will play a key role in our client’s number one HR transformation initiatives. The goal of this initiative is to further optimise the HR function by shaping excellent service delivery and technological enablement. Key outputs of the program are a best in class HR operations model, standardisation of HR processes, implementation of a user-centric tool and stronger operational excellence & compliance.
What will be expected?
It will be your role to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation and a greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees. Some of your responsibilities are:
- Development of a change management strategy and plan;
- Assess the change impact;
- Enable the design, development, delivery and management of key communications;
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders;
- Assure change management deliverables are created and delivered on time;
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan;
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress – Support training efforts;
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs;
- Act as coach for senior leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
Do you have:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process;
- Experience with and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools (PROSCI);
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Able to work effectively at all levels of an organisation;
- Experience with large-scale (HR or Finance) organisational changes?
Please send us you resume.
Questions or curious for more information?
Please reach out to Leonard Polman.