Making impact in a combined strategic and hands-on TA role.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts values the strategic impact of Talent Acquisition and the vital role it plays in the current challenging labor market. For the international headquarters in Netherlands (Amsterdam/Utrecht) we are therefore looking for an International Talent Acquisition Business Partner. In this role, you are responsible to recruit for a wide range of functions in a European setting. In addition to the hands-on talent acquisition activities, you are involved in shaping the future TA strategy and approach. You ensure to attract, identify and secure great talent by autonomously managing vacancies in the functional areas that you’re responsible for. From junior to executive international profiles.
We would like to meet strong and senior candidates who know how to use the right channels to attract the right talent. The ideal candidate is capable in coaching and constantly looks for opportunities to jointly drive an even better candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Solid recruitment experience (6+ years), good knowledge of traditional routes to market and an inquisitive mindset around future methods;
- Some in-house or consultant recruitment experience and a network of European recruitment agencies;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Passionate about Talent Acquisition and make it your mission to deliver both a great candidate and hiring manager experience;
- Excellent English language skills. If you speak Dutch or have a good level of understanding that’s a plus (though not a prerequisite).
- Salary range € 5.400 – 6.400 (13 months);
- 25 holidays and 12 additional (ADV) days;
- Extensive pension arrangements;
- Personal training budget;
- Discount on JDE products.